The Leadership Seminar, Wednesday, October 5.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, prospective managers and anyone who deals with people.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn your strengths for leading and managing and how to leverage them.
- Approach conflict with confidence.
- Become the leader, motivator and coach you want to be.
What We Will Cover
- How others see you.
- Communication styles.
- Holding the difficult conversations.
- Team dynamics.
- We’ll have opportunity to tackle your day-to-day challenges.
This is a seminar unlike others. It’s not a room full of people listening to a speaker (“drone on and on” is how we all want to finish that sentence.) It’s a small group where we can discuss your day to day leadership and management challenges in a confidential, helpful way. There’s a lot of sharing ideas and What Works!
From one participant: “The small group is amazing for sharing ideas. So much better than the crowds at the impersonal, canned workshops.”
For more information, click here
3 Easy Ways to Register